- © The copyright of all the ptdirect.com web site is the property of ptdirect limited and is protected by international copyright laws.
- The content contained in the ptdirect.com members section is for the personal use of the account holder only.
- The account holder MUST NOT provide any of the materials or content in the ptdirect.com website to any other party, without the prior written consent of ptdirect limited.
- Notwithstanding 2. immediately above the account holder can print or email to clients / prospective clients any of the content clearly intended for that audience (usually containing 'client' in the title of the content) provided that the content shared is only shared to the account holder's personal clients / prospective clients.
- The account holder must keep their Username and Password secure and MUST NOT provide this information to any other person.
- Any duplicate use of an account (where two 'I.P.' addresses are simultaneously logged in) is monitored and ptdirect.com reserves the explicit right to cancel any membership where this occurs and take full payment of all membership due under the agreed term of the membership as compensation at the time of cancellation.
- Failure to abide by the Copyright Terms and/or the Account Use rules is a breach and legal remedy may be sought under copyright and international law.
Payments, Refunds and Cancellations
- Account holders paying by installments will have their credit cards charged for the installment amount at the agreed frequency for the agreed term.
- Members whose credit card expires during the agreed term will receive an email instructing them to re-authorise a new credit card immediately. Failure to do so within 7 days will result in the account being frozen until either the total funds due to ptdirect limited are recovered or the re-authorisation is received and the new credit card is successfully billed for the overdue amounts.
- Where debt recovery is necessary the account holder agrees that all debt collection costs incurred by ptdirect limited including fees, levies, commissions, interest or any other costs incurred are payable in full by the account holder.
- All memberships are non-refundable for the agreed term.
- At the end of the agreed term the account holder agrees that ptdirect.com will continue to charge the account holder's credit card at the installment amount previously in place and on the frequency previously in place to maintain the account holders membership until the account holder advises ptdirect.com by email to email@example.com to cease doing so, at which time the account holder's membership will continue for 7 more days and will then expire.
- The account holder agrees that any installment due within the 7 day period between the cancellation notice from the account holder but prior to the expiry of the account will be processed by ptdirect.com.
- No express or implied warranty (whether of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, business outcomes or results, or otherwise) or other guarantee is made as to the accuracy or completeness, implied or actual, of any of the information or content contained in any of the content available through the ptdirect.com web site or otherwise provided by personal training direct or any of its partners or affiliates.
- No responsibility is accepted and all responsibility is hereby disclaimed for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of any information or content or any reliance thereon. It is the explicit responsibility of all users of this website to satisfy themselves as to the medical and physical condition of themselves and their clients in determining whether or not to use or adapt the information or content provided in each circumstance. It is the explicit responsibility of all users of this website to satisfy themselves as to the merits and effectiveness of any business content provided on this website and it is the users sole and exclusive responsibility to establish the suitability of the content for use in their business. Notwithstanding the medical or physical condition of each user and/or their assessment of the usability of any of the business content, no responsibility or liability is accepted and all responsibility and liability is hereby disclaimed for any loss or damage suffered by any person or business as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content in this website, and any and all liability for incidental and consequential damages is hereby expressly excluded.
- Except as otherwise required by law, all personal training direct products and all products offered for sale through the personal training direct web site are sold “as is,” and any and all warranties, including any warranty implied by law, whether of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, business outcomes or results, or otherwise, are hereby expressly disclaimed, and any and all liability for incidental and consequential damages is hereby expressly excluded.